Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some fun "firsts", and a beautiful day for a ride.

We went to a party at the house of one of Chad's co-workers. Earlier in the day they had a birthday party for one of the children. One of the activities they had for the children, and that was still going when we got there, was a bouncy house with a monster truck motif. Chad was all excited about Owen going into it, I however needed a little more convincing. But once I saw someone with a little girl only a bit bigger than Owen in it, I took him in. He and I bounced around for a little while together. It was fun! I think he liked it. But he had his typical serious face on that he tends to wear when he's doing something new and taking everything in. In addition to the bouncy house, there was a sandbox which seemed to be a big hit with the little ones. He and I went and sat in it and he loved it. Okay, maybe he loved trying to put all of the shovels, spades and rakes in his mouth the most. Well, and of course, the sand. But he was not happy when we got out.

And as it turned out, it was a gorgeous day out this past Saturday. It was sunny and around 78 degrees. A perfect day for Owen to go for a ride in his car. With one of his favorite bucket hats and his shades.

Owen and I in the bouncy house:


Owen and I in the sandbox--and yes, he most likely is putting snad in his mouth:


Owen in his little jalopy:

1 comment:

  1. The picture of him in his little car is stinking cute! What a little cool dude!

    ReplyDelete