Monday, March 9, 2009

Silly Boy

It was inevitable that Owen would end up being a silly boy. Chad and I both have silly sides. But you know what? He's really a smart silly, if you want to know the truth.

His latest act of sillyness occured during his "bathy time". He loves his bath. Always has. Since he's been sitting well in his tub and is showing an interest in his bath toys, we've been letting him play more in the tub. Now, whenever I bathe him Quincy is always there wanting me to play fetch with him. During his bath last Tuesday, I turned for maybe 2 seconds to throw Quincy's toy out the door and I looked at Owen to see him doing this:




The boy is so smart. He found the one toy that somewhat resembles a pacifier and stuck it in his mouth. Is that silly, or what? He gives us more and more reasons to love him every single day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he's getting! He's also very silly and cute with the toy in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete